Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Greetings!

It's been a while since you've heard from me - but we're still here! I hope you are all enjoying the season and looking forward to the play-offs - AND keeping the faith that our Coyotes will have an owner soon who will keep the team in Glendale where they belong! This has been such a long process - but I know the Coyotes organization is grateful for your continued support and loyalty. I am appreciative of it as well! 


I want to let you know that Coyotes goaltender Jason LaBarbara and his wife Kodette have asked the Coalition for help with a project they are involved in. They both sit on the board for the American Lung Association and their project is the Walk For Air in April.They are going to be selling 50/50 raffle tickets during the Coyotes home game on March 12th - which is this coming Monday - against the Predators. Kodette has asked the Coalition for some help providing volunteers to assist them with selling 50/50 raffle tickets that night. 


If you are willing to volunteer, you will be admitted into the game that night for free and all you have to do is walk to concourse and sell tickets. If you are interested simply click here to email me and I will put your name on the list to participate. 


They need about 20 volunteers so I will take the first 20 who express interest. Feel free to email me with any questions. If I can't answer them - Kodette can! Further instructions will be emailed to those who sign up.




Best,
Heather McWhorter


President, The Coyotes Coalition
Twitter, Facebook